ver. 1.09, Build 6/9/2018
ver. 1.08, Build 4/29/2018
- New: Initial setup option to enable Android-related automated tag fixes
- New: Automated fixes for tag issues causing wrong album track order on Android devices
- New: Relative path option in Playlist Generator
- Fixed: Minor issues
ver. 1.07, Build 1/9/2018
- New: Automated fixes for tag issues causing album splits on Android/Google Play Music:
- Fix 'Album Artist' inconsistencies
- Prevent personal compilations from decomposing into multiple 'albums'
- New: Auto-fix for for tag issues causing wrong character encoding on Android devices
- Fixed: Minor issues
ver. 1.05, Build 10/31/2017
- New: Essential system settings now configurable
- New: Failed/canceled image requests now logged to improve operation speed
- Fixed: Possible interoperation issues with file change monitoring software
- Fixed: Persistent cover art finding failures under certain conditions
- Fixed: TPE2 frame sometimes lost upon ID3 tag rewriting
- Fixed: Sporadic partial image displays when zooming
ver. 1.04, Build 9/12/2017
- Added: detection of completely untagged albums using audio signatures.
ver. 1.04, Build 6/8/2017
- A number of fixes related to mpeg-4 support.
ver. 1.03, Build 5/2/2017
- Added: Artist list now downloads along with track list for Various Artists compilations in the embedded Mass Tag Editor
- Added: Reminder to save changes for sequentially drag-and-dropped albums
- Improved: lyrics discoverability
- Fixed: Lyrics showing incomplete for some tracks
ver. 1.02, Build 3/7/2017
- Added: Optional auto-correction of Genre inconsistencies
- Fixed: Cancelling art-adding clears all other operations for a folder
- Fixed: Unnecessary duplicate tag rewrites under certain conditions
- Fixed: Ghost cover preview window staying under certain conditions
- Fixed: Sometimes auto-chosen cover art does not embed into tags in Editor
- Fixed: Wrong pic sometimes pops up for an album in the main window
ver. 1.01, Build 12/26/2016
- Added: Drag and drop multiple selected folders to process at once (see example).
- Added: Option to select default action for drag-and-dropped folders.
- Added: Save main window screen position and size for subsequent program runs.
- Fixed: Couple of minor bugs.
ver. 1.0, Build 09/28/2016
- Fixed: Faulty tag not updated when original file has id3v1 metadata only.
- Fixed: 'Disable cover art downloading' button does not work sometimes.
- Fixed: 'Also rename existing' option fails to work with certain image names.
- Several minor under-the-hood fixes/improvements.
ver. 0.99.8, Build 06/11/2016
- Added: FLAC and APE formats support (readonly in the standard version).
- Added: Option to set cover embedding behavior for FLAC files separately from other formats.
- Improved lyrics discoverability
- Fixed: Working with unmapped network volumes (\\VolumeName\..\) not supported.
- Fixed: Embedded art in formats other than jpeg saved with a .jpg extension.
- Fixed: Some tag frames could be lost when updating metadata in non-MP3 files.
- Fixed: Memory leaks when handling non-mp3 formats.
ver. 0.99.6c, Build 05/20/2016
- Added: Ability to preview covers/download more in the main window.
- Added: Support for music file formats other than MP3.
- Improved online lyrics/release info discoverability.
- Multiple usability improvements and small tweaks/fixes.
- Fixed: Track numbers from vinyl and cassette releases (A1/B1...) reported as faulty.
- Fixed: Track numbers not removed from file names when using them to fill empty track titles.
- Fixed: No way to disable saving downloaded images in addition to embedding in tags.
- Fixed 'Discogs unavailable' message.
- Removed deprecated options from the settings dialog.
- Couple of usability improvements.
ver. 0.99.6a, Build 03/22/2016
- Fixed: inability to process network shared folders and online search inaccessibility on some systems.
ver. 0.99.6a, Build 02/10/2016
- Fixed: rare freeze in playlist generating mode.
- Fixed: corrupt image file in a folder leads to a repetitive error message.
ver. 0.99.6a, Build 01/10/2016
- Improved online cover art discoverability, fixed a number of minor UI-related bugs.
ver. 0.99.6, Build 08/11/2015
- Added: lyrics management - getting automatically from online sources, editing, embedding into tags & updating
ver. 0.99.5f1, Build 05/22/2015
- Fixed: corrupted cover art downloads
- A number of minor fixes. This is a recommended general bugfix update
ver. 0.99.5f, Build 03/17/2015
- Yet another API-related fix
ver. 0.99.5f, Build 02/25/2015
- Fixed: Inability to find any art online due to API changes
ver. 0.99.5, Build 11/19/2014
- Added: Button to remove all cover art from mp3 tags in a folder tree with a couple of clicks
- Added: Windows Explorer context menu option to create a Unicode playlist for a folder tree and open the list in a player
- Several small fixes
ver. 0.99.4f, Build 10/30/2014
- Yet another temporary Discogs-related fix (with more seem to come)
ver. 0.99.4, Build 04/20/2014
- Fixed: "Personal compilation" button not working in Win64 version
ver. 0.99.4, Build 04/02/2014
- Added: option to strip cover art from tags and save the images (thx to Midas @ www.portablefreeware.com for the suggestion and Kwstas Lavdas for advice/testing)
- Taghycardia is now offered both in Win32 and Win64 version
- Multiple small fixes and optimizations; this is a recommended bugfix update
ver. 0.99.3f, Build 02/27/2014
- Fixed: cover art failing to load due to a Discogs API change
ver. 0.99.3, Build 11/02/2013
- Added: option to manage picture file names used for autoselection; included folder.jpg in the default names list (more details here). Thx for the tip to Matt Nall
ver. 0.99.3, Build 10/11/2013
- Added: configurable recursive Unicode (.m3u8) Playlist Generator
ver. 0.99.2, Build 08/03/2013
- Fixed: Program was unusable in a multi-monitor setup. Thx to Markus Lesniewski
ver. 0.99.2, Build 07/06/2013
- Fixed: "Part of a compilation flag" set despite pressing "NOT compilation" button
- Fixed: Truncated year when the field in tag is more than than 4 chars long
- Fixed: Emptied track title when the original title coincides with Artist or Album
ver. 0.99.2, Build 06/29/2013
- Fixed: Wrong "track numbers absent from filenames" warning when the names contain some additional numbers
- Fixed: Adding numbers to filenames performed despite the operation was cancelled